BN001 Women's Hiking Pants Burnt OrangeRegular price €99,00
Hiking pants for women in the color Burnt Orange from Beyond Nordic. Durable pants suitable for hiking, trekking and other outdoor activities.
The pants have front and back zip pockets as well as a easy access mobile pocket on the thigh. The pants are reinforced at the waist and lower legs for better durability and fit. Ventilation zippers on the outside of the thighs allows you to easily control the temperature. The pants have a built-in transmitter from Recco® that sends out signals and makes you searchable if you get lost on the mountain or during a walk in the forest.
- Hiking pants that makes you searchable thanks to Recco®
- Durable pants with parts in Softmax fabric
- 4-way stretch micro over waist, branch and knee fold
- Ventilation openings on outside thighs
- Water repellent and ventilating material
- A total of 6 pockets, of which 5 are zipped
- Adjustable leg ends in 4 positions
- Pocket with flared hook in leg closure to fasten the pants in your shoe or boot
- Reinforced branch section with 3 stitches for extreme durability
- Multi-loop for hanging tools such as ax, hammer, chop etc.
- Knee pockets for mounting knee protection
- Reinforced belt buckles with loop for carabiner or other attachment at the bottom